Not sure if they kept it in as a joke, but PTR still lists AbsolutePoker (Cereus) hands for sale . The site closed due to cheating scandals and the US indictment more than 2 years. If that listing is any indication on how up to date their handhistories are, you might want to avoid them completely.
Billions of poker hands are scraped and stored in batches based on the format of the game. The sheer volume is not what you should be after, you'll want the latest hands if you plan to use the information within the hands to your advantage in the near future. If you play frequently and this information is valuable to you you should consider using a subscription service instead of bulk purchases.
To buy poker handhistories, simply select the platform, the game type, the table format and the stake, hitting next will display the coverage of the games in question. Such coverage should indicate the date when the hands were mined and the number of available poker hands. The higher the number of hands you purchase, the bigger the applied discount will be.
Our recommendation for such a hand history service is.
Visit HHDealer - The best provider for FullTilt and pokerstars hand histories
When it comes to hand histories, HHDealer is ahead of the competition by miles , some of the key points you'll want to conside them as your choice when buying hand histories :
- Unmatched coverage on every major poker platform including PokerStar and FullTilt Poker
- They guarantee the best price, they will also offer a discount if you find a better price at any reputable source!
- Both bulk and subscription services are straight forward and easy to access
- Optional HHdealer client, save and unzip hand histories automatically to a desired path
- The only downside is that MoneyBookers(Skrill) and Paypal are the only two accepted payment methods
If you are still not convinced, check out the competition, just to get a comparison on the prices.